Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 21 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Be a part of the first pioneering team in Auckland and know that your work will impact several hundred thousand users.
Overview of the company
In this role you will join digital market leaders and work as a member of their pioneering Auckland based teams. This company looks within itself and promotes internal talent. Have confidence in knowing this company values its people and supports your career growth.
About the role:
Join this renowned company in an exciting time of growth and expansion as their talented Designer.
Work in a truly agile environment and function across the entire design spectrum.
Combine your passion for all things digital and true understanding of user experience.
- Work closely with a cross function team to create design solutions
- Analyse customer data to improve websites and features to enhance customer journey
- Re-design public website to hone in on personalisation of customer experience
- Work across entire design spectrum
- Proven experience creating digital customer experiences and journeys
- Experience with large-scale website design
- Experience working in an agile development background
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey design thinking to stakeholders and non-technical people
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.