Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Cora FItzmaurice
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Ensure the execution and solution delivery is consistent with the enterprise architecture and the desired business objectives.
The Project Architect is sought after as a valued and trusted Advisor to align business processes and technology to achieve goals.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key internal stakeholders and users of Architecture project services
- Develop agreed, clear and documented understanding of client and stakeholder requirements
- Collaborate with programme and project teams
- Translate project requirements into technology designs architectures
- Lead the identification and analysis of gaps between solution options, existing technology and business requirements
- Actively identify and champion innovation and new approaches
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architect function to ensure continuous improvement is a norm
Key Skills Required:
- Experience with solution/ technical architecture or design practices
- Demonstrated experience in the successful design and implementation of significant applications
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Experience and understanding of good business analysis practices and standards
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Cora Fitzmaurice on 04 471 9702.