Security Solutions Architect
Salary Competitive Rates
Consultant David Ferguson
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212018-12-21 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to work on a large Cyber Security Programme, and provide high-level guidance and designs for various exciting projects.
Overview of the company
Large New Zealand organisation located in Auckland CBD.
About the role:
The successful candidate will provide guidance and designs for various projects including: Privileged Access Management, Data Encryption, Mobile Device Threat Management and Modern Authentication Program. The contract begins as soon as possible and will continue through May 2019.
• 5+ years of solution architecture experience
• Previous experience with PAM, Data Encryption, Mobile Device Threat Management and Identity Management
• Experience supporting a large cyber security space
• Strong relationship and people management skills
• Excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills
Opportunity to gain experience and exposure in a large New Zealand organisation, working with passionate and innovative teams. Initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contactDavid Ferguson on 09 374 7314.