Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282019-01-27 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent opportunity to join an established and iconic Kiwi brand and company as their Enterprise Solution Architect on a permanent basis.
Overview of the company
A well-established, renowned and reputable retail brand that supplies to Kiwi’s nation-wide is now seeking to bring on a new member to their ranks.
Formed in the late 50’s, this privately owned and passionately operated company are committed to helping each of their customers with expert tools and advice.
About the role
This is a great role that will enable you to have real oversight over architecture while remaining technically hands-on within the Core Systems Replacement. You will be working closely with the Lead Enterprise Architect, Core Systems and will be involved in all phases from strategy, requirements gathering, design, implementation and deployment.
• This role will span the disciplines of an experienced Solutions Architect who has been exposed to Enterprise environments.
• Act as the bridge between business and technology stakeholders as well as interface effectively with and advise senior business and IT stakeholders and vendors.
• Review and evaluate vendor estimates/proposals, solution architectures, and detailed designs based on functional, non-functional and commercial considerations.
• Identify gaps in requirements and ensure alignment to strategy/strategic objectives.
• You will have 5 – 10 years commercial experience as a Solutions Architect with experience working within an enterprise environment.
• Strong understanding and experience working within application and/or infrastructure and or/information design and management processes
• Act as a translator between business and technology stakeholders and focus on Enterprise standards and blueprints and aligned Solution quality.
• Experience within retail, energy, telecommunications or equivalent customer-facing industries.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.