Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Yvonne Tay-Corbett
Date posted 20 December 2018 2018-12-202019-01-19 it Auckland 23 Customs St E NZ 1010 NZD 100 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A range of contract opportunities are available in this organisation. If you’re experienced in vendor management, reporting, integration and API design, get in touch! We have a range of contract and permanent opportunities.
Overview of the company:
A strong kiwi brand has exciting projects on the go and they need more Solution Architects to join them. It will be a combination of existing projects as well as new, greenfield work. You will need to have proven experience delivering quality solution architectures, strong modelling skills and be able to work effectively with stakeholders.
About the role:
There is a range of projects available. You could be working in the digital space supporting, improving, and working with vendors to boost their online and digital products. This will be largely public facing products. You could be working on a transformation program. You could be working in the integration space focusing on microservices, and API design. If you’ve worked in an enterprise environment, you will have an advantage. You could also be working on messaging and streaming solutions within the solution architecture space.
• This is a hands-on role working with other solution and integration architects.
• You will have the opportunity to get involved with projects from the ground up.
• If you have a diverse background and can contribute in various ways, you could be working across different project teams.
• You must have at least 10 years of commercial experience in a Solution Architect role.
• You must have experience with UML and Archimate.
• Any experience with COTS or RPA would be a bonus.
Career opportunities/ selling points:
Long term contract, competitive hourly rate, and great location
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Yvonne Tay-Corbett on 09 374 7303.