Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 20 December 2018 2018-12-202019-02-18 it Auckland 67 Corinthian Dr, Albany, Auckland NZ 0632 NZD 120000 145000 145000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
You will be working with a strong NZ brand as they enter an exciting chapter in 2019. There is ample parking available, a competitive salary on offer, and great benefits in the package.
Overview of the company:
A strong kiwi brand has exciting projects on the go and they need more Solution Architects to join them. It will be a combination of existing projects as well as new, greenfield work. You will need to have proven experience delivering quality solution architectures, strong modelling skills and be able to work effectively with stakeholders.
About the role:
There is a range of projects available. You could be working in the digital space supporting, improving, and working to boost their online and digital products. This will be largely public facing products. You could be working on a transformation program. You could be working in the integration space focusing on microservices, and API design. If you’ve worked in an enterprise environment, you will have an advantage.
• This is a hands-on role working with other solution and integration architects.
• You will have the opportunity to get involved with projects from the ground up.
• If you have a diverse background and can contribute in various ways, you could be working across different project teams.
• You must have at least 10 years of commercial experience in a Solution Architect role.
• Experience in the retail industry is a bonus.
• Strong communications skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders is a must.
• Experience working in an enterprise environment is an advantage.
Career opportunities / selling points
Competitive salary package, great benefits, and ample carparks
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.