Cyber Security Architect
Consultant Lisa Jarrett
Date posted 21 December 2018 2018-12-212019-02-19 it Wellington Wellington CBD NZ 6011 NZD 110000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Join a Central Government Agency striving to improve the day-to-day life of New Zealanders.
About the role:
Working within a talented team of Cyber Security Specialists, you will be responsible for providing IT security risk and control advice across a range of business units, projects and BAU activities.
- Provide subject matter expertise to solution architects
- Provide input into the development and operation of organisation wide security architectures
- Ensure security solutions align with the organisations strategic direction and industry standards
- Undertake security certification activities for projects
- Eligible for NZ Confidential Security Clearance
- Proven experience as a security specialist in a complex technology and business environment
- Able to build strong business relationships to influence outcomes
- CISM, CISSP, CCSP or similar preferred
This could be a fantastic opportunity for an intermediate level Security Architect to join an experienced and knowledgeable team and learn from one of the best internal security practices in Wellington.
** Please note that applications will not be responded to until after 7th January 2019 **
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Jarrett on 04 471 9745.