Consultant David Ferguson
Date posted 4 April 20192019-04-07 2019-05-04 it Auckland Auckland Level 18, 135 Albert Street NZ 1010 NZD 110 130 130 HOUR MBIE www.mbie.govt.nz
Excellent opportunity for an experienced, contract solutions architect to work on an exciting project for one of Auckland's leading government organisations.
About the role:
6-month, Solutions Architect contract with potential for extension, based in Auckland CBD.
- Review and assist with project briefs, requirements and business cases
- Discussion documents
- Solution Options analysis
- Solution Design
- QA statements of work
- Technical vendor management during project delivery
- Technical guidance to vendors and project teams
- Have been in a successful Solution Architect role for at least seven years who can clearly discuss solutions they have led from conception through to implementation
- Solid Cloud experience
- Solid Azure experience
- Strong communications ability
- Able to prescribe the design to be built - not just work in an oversight role with vendors
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Strong technical skills and ability to provide detailed technical analysis
- Excellent forward planning and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to deal with pressure and a changing environment in a calm and professional manner
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contactDavid Ferguson on 09 374 7314.