SCCM Application Packager
Consultant Charlie Cope
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-05-26 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 50 70 70 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Well renowned organization looking for a SCCM specialist Application Packager to come on board for an initial 6-month contract.
If you are looking for a great culture and excellent training opportunities, then this role is definitely for you.
• Build and maintain standard workstation hardware configuration, client configurations and operating system images (windows 7 & 10)
• Test, package (or sequence) and document desktop applications in agreed timeframes for export to software delivery systems or virtualised platforms (e.g. Citrix)
• Develop and utilise deployment tools skills and knowledge to meet customer requirements, ensuring processes and standards are followed, automating deployments where possible.
• Utilise the appropriate enterprise toolset (e.g. Group Policy, patching, SCCM, etc) to manage the desktop environment.
• Evaluate requests for new software and action appropriately, adhering to agreed processes and standards.
• Carry out 3rd level support, troubleshooting and consultancy as required in a timely manner, adhering to agreed timeframes and standards.
• Assist in the maintenance of SCCM where required.
• Strong SCCM knowledge and experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong windows 7 and windows 10 support/engineering
• Powershell scripting
• Experience working in large complex technical environments
• Flexibility in approach and an ability to work independently in a fluid environment with the ability to balance priorities to meet goals and targets
This is a great opportunity to for a SCCM specialist to build on their knowledge and skills within an organization that offers fantastic training opportunities – for a confidential chat or more information, get in touch.