Senior Integration Specialist
Consultant Alex Lowe
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 130000 143000 143000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Joining our client means being part of a fast past team that brings entertainment into people’s lives through our unique games and services. Community and giving back are some of their main focuses, inspiring and enabling everyday Kiwis to reach for their dreams.
As a senior integration developer, you will be tasked with taking ownership of integration development within the company. You will be an expert and well versed in delivering high-quality code designs that fit with the enterprise roadmap.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and grow the new Mule 4 solution
- Design, code, test and fix large or complex integration solutions based on Mule middleware, Java, SQL and other middleware platforms
- Translate technical designs into testable, maintainable, scalable, reliable and optimised code
- Support the integration of the CICD pipeline
- Package and deploy code into appropriate environments, devices and platforms
- Document and champion middleware best practices, coding standards, processes and frameworks
- Translate business and non-functional requirements into fit-for-purpose architectural designs
- Provide mentoring and help other team members via coaching and peer reviews
Your Skills and experience
- Extensive enterprise integration experience
- Expert knowledge of Mulesoft 3.9 or 4, as well as 5+ years of experience with Mulesoft development
- Payload transformation and ESB flow experience
- Project tracking experience using Jira or Confluence
- Strong knowledge of Mule and integration best practice including OWASP
- Anypoint Studio experience covering development, deployment and flow management
- Eclipse, SOAP UI, Maven, Jmeter, SQL Server Management Studio experience
- Excellent knowledge of API architecture using RAML and Swagger
- Previous Agile experience
- Teamwork, trust and reliability are the cornerstones of their organisation, they want to lead by doing and offer you an environment to grow and evolve
Great benefits including a supportive work environment, career progression, flexibility and many more!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Alex Lowe on 09 374 7310.