Senior Enterprise Architect
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 4 September 20192019-09-04 2019-10-04 it Oceania > New Zealand > North Island > Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 120 170 170 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Joining the Enterprise Architecture group you will collectively provide a technology strategy for the future.
About the Role:
We are looking for experienced Enterprise Architect’s to join our existing team, to play a key role in the team’s success by supporting the next iterations of the technology strategy and the road-maps and business cases to enable the strategic direction.
Key Skills Required:
• Proven experience in an Enterprise Architecture environment, researching, developing and applying strategies, standards and solutions
• To be capable of rationalising Business, Application, Information and Technology architectures to maximise efficiency and reduce cost of ownership
• Design technical ready architectures that deliver ready business outcomes
• Strategic and conceptual thinking
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Experience in project and programme governance and IT change management
Join this large Government organisation providing critical work to benefit New Zealander's
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.