Artificial Intelligence Solution Architect
Consultant Justin Purdie
Date posted 9 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 it Wellington Central Wellington NZ NZD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and innovative company who are passionate about leveraging the power of data to enable customers to grow in intelligence and thrive.
The AI architect leverages knowledge of the organisation’s information, application, and infrastructure environment as well as the current technology landscape to design a holistic and optimised AI platform.
The role is central to the optimal AI lifecycle, in which data from an operational system feeds the tools used for discovery, analysis, and Machine Learning (ML) modelling.
Vision for Role
Organisations are transitioning their Artificial Intelligence (AI) journey from experimentation to mission-critical solutions. As part of this transition, there is a need for rigorous design and sound AI architecture.
This role will require participation in the full lifecycle of AI projects: from gathering and understanding needs to creating the functional design, architecture of the solution and supervising the implementation
- Consulting with Customer on A.I Solution Requirements
- Leading complex AI Solution Design
- Operationalising AI
- Supporting pre sales activity
- Mapping requirements to implementation
- Selecting technology
- Evaluating non-functional attributes
- Experience and Qualifications
- Background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research or equivalent technical field.
Experience & Qualifications
- 10+ years industry experience
- Cloud and/or Infrastructure design experience
- Basic software engineering techniques (version control, regression testing, code planning/development)
- Understanding of modern neural networks (CNN, RNN), how they are trained, and how they are used
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Master’s or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, or statistics
- Experience with vision processing, deep neural networks, Gaussian processes, and reinforcement learning
- Advanced knowledge of engineering
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with large amounts of data in a high throughput environment
- Linux SysAdmin skills
- Extensive knowledge of machine learning evaluation metrics and best practices
Technical Domain Expertise
From a technological perspective, individuals should have demonstrated skills with some of the following technologies:
- Machine learning
- Big data platforms and technologies
- Cloud platforms and technologies
- Data discovery & cleansing
- Developing Analytics Models including predictive and prescriptive modelling
- SQL and data querying and extraction
Be part of an energetic and passionate team who are data explorers and innovators. Work with latest technologies and help customers thrive.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Justin Purdie on 04 471 9770.