Recruitment Consultant - Technology/ Business Transformation
Salary Attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 5 May 2022wellington information-technology/architecture 2022-05-05 2022-07-04 recruitment-consultancy Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is a world leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We put our candidates and the client relationships we build at the heart of everything we do. We offer industry leading training and development, accelerated career progression and the opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and dynamic culture.
Our Wellington office is experiencing significant growth. We are looking for experienced recruitment consultants/senior consultants, sales or industry professional with business development experience to come and join our Technology or Business Transformation team. Both are completely warm desks with the opportunity to join a great team and generate some fantastic bonusses.
You'll work closely with an established porfolio of clients, developing strong,constructive relationships with both clients and candidates. In turn, you can expect to receive world class training, career development opportunities in NZ and overseas, excellent perks and a culture that supports you to be your best.
About the role:
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with candidates
• Professionally and effectively managing the recruitment process from beginning to end
• Maintaining CRM database records and ensuring all information is always up to date
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities through the application of sales, business development and networking strategies
• Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals, job boards and networking
• 12 + months recruitment, sales or industry experience with a business development focus within a corporate environment is preferred
• Degree qualified with a desire to work in a target driven, energetic sales environment
• Excellent communication skills and presentation
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong, driven work ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
When you become part of Robert Walters, you’ll quickly realise why we pride ourselves on our culture. Our teams are made up of high energy people from all over the world. We share a supportive, enthusiastic attitude and make working at Robert Walters a vibrant energetic fun place to be. We prepare our people for success with hands on industry leading training and development in a nurturing supportive learning environment. We give our people the tools, autonomy and flexibility to deliver amazing results.
What we offer:
• Competitive base salary and bonus structure
• Best in class training and development
• Clear and structured career progression with numerous success stories across the agency of successful billers moving up the ranks into management & beyond
• Flexible working
• Laptop and phone
• Quarterly team days out
• Subsidised gym memberships
• Genuinely autonomous culture with a healthy work/life balance
• Private healthcare insurance
• Volunteering opportunities
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen and speak directly to create an environment that's open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.