Consultant Romane Duvivier
Date posted 23 May 2022auckland information-technology/architecture 2022-06-06 2022-07-22 it Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a well established international company is looking for a Solutions Architect to work on one of their products' category. Work in cross functional teams to design and oversee technical delivery of their Media products.
Our client has a modern serverless AWS tech stack with integrated SaaS solutions. This role will be familiar with agile / lean methodologies and standard design patterns.
- Creating and owning designs that meet the product needs (functional and non-functional)
- Incorporating architectural direction and developer feedback into designs
- Communicating designs to developers
- Creating prototypes and proof of concept solutions
- Collaborating with architects on technical decisions
- Providing input to current and future architecture
- Overseeing implementation from development to production
- Troubleshooting issues when needed
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years working as a senior developer or tech lead in a complex environment.
- Proven experience to deliver software from end to end into Production.
- Experience in designing complex solutions.
- Experience in continuous delivery
- Experience in building micro service architectures
- Experience of working in a start-up environment is highly desirable (at a minimum, strong experience with agile development practices)
- Strong integration experience with 3rd party applications.
Ideally you'll have experience with Video On Demand Platforms as well as an AWS Certification. Even better if you have a tertiary education in computer science (or related field).
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 31 May 2022* Attractive salary package * Great work culture * Career progression
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 2 June 2022Our client are on the lookout for a passionate, results oriented, and high-performing Head of Solutions with relevant experience in CX (Genesys) and Contact Centre technologies, Cyber Security, and Digital Workplace to join their management Team in Auckland.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022We are on the look out for an experienced Tech Lead to join one of New Zealands leading organisations!
Salary: $110 - $120 per hourLocation: AucklandDate posted: 23 June 2022You will be using your skills and experience in test planning, analysis, test documentation and execution, working closely with your Programme Test Manager, Tech leads, SME’s, BA’s and integration test partners.
Salary: $130,000 - $155,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 13 June 2022* Competitive Salary * 10% Bonus * Flexible Working * Additional Insurance