Consultant Matilda Booth
Date posted 18 July 2022wellington information-technology/architecture 2022-07-18 2022-08-17 it Wellington Wellington NZ Wellington Free Ambulance https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/wfa_rw.gif
The role sits within the WFA Operational Communications Programme team but will have a dotted line to the Chief Information Officer (CIO), It requires interaction with all WFA business units, due to the level of technical impact this programme will have on the wider organisation. This position is expected to engage and work with WFA business units, their stakeholders, and the relevant public safety sector teams and suppliers to ensure that all technical activities related to WFA migrating to the PSN and CARD solutions to meet desired outcomes.
• Take the lead in identifying all of the technical activity required for a smooth effective transition of WFA to the new PSN and CARD capabilities
• Ensure the technical solutions will integrate into the existing IT environment and identify dependencies early so these can be managed
• Identify and manage all technical risks and issues relating to the PSN and CARD projects
• On behalf of the Agency Responsible Owner and Programme Manager, develop and maintain strong relationships with PSN and CARD stakeholders and suppliers
• Provide informed advice and recommendations to the project and wider team on technical matters; and
• Ensure the technical benefits of WFA’s transition to PSN and CARD are maximised
• A clear understanding of the operational requirements for IT and telecommunications
• Solid knowledge of IT and telecommunications product and service management principles
• Has understanding of communications systems and architectures, particularly in complex integration projects
• Has a good knowledge of solution architecture tools, techniques, and processes
• 10+ years experience in IT and/or telecommunications role(s)
• Highly developed organisation and time management skills.
• Experienced in large-scale IT and telecommunications programmes including multiple third-party suppliers
• Ability to understand commercial supplier telecommunications pricing and challenge accordingly
• Proven technical knowledge of IT and telecommunications principles
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office including Visio
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Matilda Booth on 04 471 9700.
Salary: Additional BenefitsLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 1 August 2022As part of the Corporate Systems Product Group, the SAP Manager will manage product backlogs, product-specified architecture, work programmes, business as usual activities, maintain and guide our capability and capacity to fix and enhance the product. The role also provides leadership and direction in support of Corrections outcomes in the management of offenders.
Salary: SuperannuationLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 5 July 2022This organisation supports flexibility, career advancement, and are passionate about people. They take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. They are looking for Dynamics Developers (Intermediate to Senior) to join their team from anywhere in NZ.
Salary: + SuperannuationLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 5 July 2022This organisation supports flexibility, career advancement and are passionate about people. They have two main groups with daily stand ups to increase communication and have access to the latest and greatest technologies to work with. Currently, they are looking for a Cloud Engineers to join their team from Wellington, New Zealand.
Salary: + 9% SuperannuationLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 5 July 2022This organisation supports flexibility, career advancement and are passionate about people. They have two main groups with daily stand ups to increase communication and have access to the latest and greatest technologies to work with. Currently, they are looking for a Cloud Engineers to join their team from Wellington, New Zealand.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 1 July 2022We are on the lookout for people to join our growing team delivering digital services, someone with 3+ years’ experience who can help our projects succeed. As a Solution Architect you will be involved in a range of technical projects playing a part in helping transform the justice system and create real-life impacts.