Senior Business Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 24 January 2017
Senior Business Analysts wanted to join an Agile team focused on bespoke development.
About the role:
A leading professional services company are seeking strong Senior Business Analysts (BA) to join their delivery team immediately. There are multiple roles up for grabs for three months initially but there is plenty of opportunity to extend. In these roles your ability to manage stakeholders within the business and build strong relationships across all internal business owners is crucial. You will have proven ability to work well with other colleagues and have confidence bridging the gap between IT and the business.
- Analysing and developing requirements and functional specifications as well as assessing potential solutions
- Communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Critically evaluate information, processes and systems to continuously identify benefit opportunities through efficiencies in system and process changes.
- Drive and challenge project and business teams on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Experience working on software development, integration and complex technical projects
- Strong core BA skill set (requirements gathering, gap analysis, running workshops, interviews, surveys) and proven recent experience with large scale projects
- Excellent communication, able to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, developers, peers and managers
- Agile knowledge and experience using Confluence and JIRA
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.