Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 9 February 2017
Great opportunity to work amongst a cross-functional team to ensure the successful completion of tasks.
An innovative, outwards thinking organisation. They are made up of the best problem solvers in the industry. They are constantly changing and bettering what they do and how they do it. Their software powers their high profile clients.
About the role:
In this role you will be the main link between the information technology capacity and business objectives. You must have drive, passion and experience working in a fast and agile environment.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Build vital relationships with partners, working with them to optimise and enhance integrations.
- Perform Quality Assurance.
- Communicate key insights and findings to project teams and clients.
- Be constantly looking for ways to improve and deliver better value to our clients.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business relevant conclusions.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Excellent written and verbally communication skills.
This rewarding role is suitable for a problem solver who is constantly looking for ways to improve. It is a fun and fast paced office.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.