Intermediate Business Analyst
Salary $80 - $100 per hour + Competitive contract rate
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Claire Bennett
Date posted 10 February 2017
Great opportunity for an intermediate Business Analyst with a flexible and adaptable approach. You will have a facilitative style and work collaboratively with other team members. You will also be a key Agile leader for the team and help to educate and facilitate the use of Agile.
- Support Lean/Agile practices in the team
- Facilitate planning and workshops
- Work with the business to solve complex problems
- Manage stakeholders across the organisation, as well as externally
- Contribute to continuous improvement of practices across the team
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of web design and content management
- Agile or Lean experience and passio
- Excellent facilitation skills, experience in workshops
- Proven experience in Business Analyst roles, with at least 5 year’s experience
- Effective planning and organisational skills – the ability to prioritise effectively
- Requirements gathering, process modelling and documentation experience
Have the opportunity to take ownership of your work and be in an environment that is innovative and forward thinking. Be part of an Agile transformation and exciting projects. You will work alongside intelligent specialists and develop your skills. The team has a flat structure and is very dynamic.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Claire Bennett on 04 471 9734.