Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 25 February 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Analyse the delivery of strategic projects that is managed by the Change function. You will challenge and support your team in order to meet overall business requirements.
Overview of the company
The company has strived to look after Kiwis for a number of years. This project manager will be part of the Change team implementing new Process and procedures to make life more efficient.
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to gather business requirements, understand both current and future processes in place, produce documents and overall work collaboratively with project managers and other team members.
- Apply analytical skills in order to understand and foresee any business problems
- Run business workshops to gather business requirements
- Provide support for management
- Work collaboratively with other members of the business in order to manage and minimise risk
- 4 plus years experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent and confident communication skills especially with Senior Management
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all business units
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.