Senior Business Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 4 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a great chance to work with a high energy development team in an awesome delivery environment. This Senior Business Analyst needs to be an excellent go between with strong business partnering skills and have worked with SharePoint previously. A really exciting project for a dynamic BA!
Overview of the company
This top Kiwi company needs a high calibre Senior Business Analyst (BA) to join their awesome delivery team immediately. This will be for an initial 3 month contract but there are plenty of opportunities to extend. In this role your ability to help drive delivery of software projects and manage stakeholders whilst building strong relationships across all internal business owners is crucial. You will have proven ability to work well with development teams and business owners. There is a huge amount of technology change within this organisation and there are many software projects on their radar for 2018.
- Analysing and developing requirements, technical and functional specifications as well as assessing potential solutions
- Communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Critically evaluate information, processes and systems to continuously identify benefit opportunities through efficiency's in system and process changes.
- Drive and challenge project and business teams on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Experience working on software development, integration and complex technical projects
- Strong core BA skill set (requirements gathering, gap analysis, running workshops, interviews, surveys) and proven recent experience with large scale projects.
- Be solution-oriented, able to grasp business processes and identify gaps, conflict in business requirements and present viable/optimum solutions
- Excellent communication, able to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, developers, peers and managers
- Happy to work on agile and waterfall projects
- Agile knowledge and experience using Confluence and JIRA
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.