Senior Business Analyst
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 16 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is an incredible contract for a passionate business analyst who has expert skills in process mapping, process design and service design. This contract is working across Government agencies and requires high levels of EQ. If you are keen to work on a project that really will effect social change in Auckland then this could be right for you.
About the role:
This project has been set up to test new ways of working to improve current processes used across multiple Government Agencies. This Business Analyst is required immediately to help move the work into phase two of the project. There is a lot of work to be done looking at how to support regional process improvements. This is NOT a technical role, it’s a functional business process improvement skill set with the added emphasis on service design, that is required for this contract.
- Communicate and collaborate with external agencies to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Analysing current processes through observation and data collection, and presenting the findings in journey maps
- Creating customer journey maps into future service and process design and resulting functional detailed design documentation
- Interviewing stakeholders across agencies to gather data.
- Critically evaluate information, processes and systems to continuously identify benefit opportunities through efficiency's in system and process changes.
- Facilitating workshops to design new processes
- Preparing process maps, redesigning processes and working on facilitating change across agencies.
- Drive and challenge project and business teams on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Strong core business analysis skill set (requirements gathering, gap analysis, running workshops, interviews, surveys) and proven recent experience with large scale change projects.
- Be solution-oriented, able to grasp business processes and identify gaps, conflict in business requirements and present viable/optimum solutions
- Proven experience with service and process design
- Excellent communication, able to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, developers, peers and managers
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.