Senior Business Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Interesting contract role for a Senior Business Analyst to deliver strategic business projects.
About the role:
A chance for a Senior Business Analyst to join a high performing team. In this role your ability to help drive delivery of business change projects and manage stakeholders whilst building strong relationships across all internal business owners is crucial. You will also be responsible for gathering business requirements and mapping current and future state business processes in order to improve current processes used across the business lines. Ideally you will be able to start immediately as there is a lot of work to be done and a period of change that requires tonnes of drive to deliver quality outcomes!
- The ability to apply both analytical skills in order to have a strong understanding of business requirements
- Work effectively with external agencies to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Gather and understand business requirements by facilitating workshops and working group forums
- 5+ years proven experience as a Business Analyst in a commercial business environment
- Strong core business analysis skill set (requirements gathering, gap analysis, running workshops, interviews, surveys) and proven recent experience with large scale change projects.
- Ability to problem solve and a be a strategic thinker
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.