Senior Business Analyst
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Lauren Hamilton
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the Service Design & Performance group within this large government organisation.
About the role
Seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the Service Design & Performance group within this large government organisation,working on exciting and challenging projects.You will come from a business focused background, with a keen eye for mapping options and solutions to business problems.
You will bring your business understanding and perspective to work in partnership with the Projects team, while also the ability to guide and mentor other team members. You will be able to clearly define the difference between functional and non-functional requirements in detailed analysis.
The Business Analyst will be required to work closely with other business representatives to ensure their engagement with and commitment to any changes in the way the business operates.
Key strengths and skills:
• 6+ years of experience in a Senior Business Analyst role;
• Proven ability to elicit, analyse, document and manage business and user requirements
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
• Have an understanding of project management principles and methodology
• An understanding of lean and agile methodology.
• Knowledge of business systems, applications and processes
• A focus on quality outcomes and customer driven change
• Fantastic attention to detail
You will be part of a supportive team with a diverse range of experience, where you can put your skills into play to grow a business and others involved. .
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Hamilton on 04 471 9737.