Business Change Manager
Salary Competitive rate
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 13 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A new 6 month contract for an intermediate level Change Manager, to help deliver digital services change within a wider programme of work.
About the role:
This Business Change Manager will play a key role in helping change initiatives across this project initiative and will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact processes, services and employees.
This person will focus on changes to business processes, systems and technology. The primary responsibility will be helping the Programme Manager create scope and planning for consolidating several support services within the organisation. In this role you will be creating, communicating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance. This is an intermediate level Change Manager role for 6 months intitially.
- Develop and implement a structured change management plan / tools for each work stream
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders across the business.
- Work with people leaders, project teams and business to ensure readiness for change and manage any resistance
- Mentor a Process Business Analyst and work together to map out the process changes out of and into the organisation
- Ensure consistent, accurate and detailed communication to end users and people managers
- Develop a consistent set of templates to support change management across the programme.
- A solid understanding of how businesses go through change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience in engaging stakeholders from diverse organisational units to enable successful project delivery
- Ability to work and communicate effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
- Strong organisational skills – deadline driven and able to work effectively under pressure
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Familiarity with an agile delivery environment would be advantages as some services are technology driven.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.