Application Support Analyst
Consultant Fraser Souter
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst with strong SQL and exposure to .Net
Our client has an excellent track record in the financial services industry.
About the role:
Responsible for delivering support to the client’s operational systems and across internal business applications. This role is responsible for carrying out Application Software Support and Systems Admin functions.
- Monitor work flow systems – incidents, service requests and change requests.
- Ownership of competition of root cause analysis for incidents and update documentation.
- Action application software and configuration changes.
- Provide the leadership team with service level reports as appropriate.
- Build effective relationships with external vendors/suppliers.
- Minimum of 4 years software application support.
- Experience working in project environment.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Technical exposure to SQL and .Net Applications.
- Java Applications would be a bonus but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a diverse, high performing team that works with the latest technologies.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Fraser Souter on 09 374 7310.