Senior Business Analyst
Salary Competitive rate
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-09-26 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is an interesting new contract role for a Senior Business Analyst who has solid experience with enterprise digital projects. This role will suit a Senior BA with financial services background.
About the role:
This is an interesting new contract role for a Senior Business Analyst who has solid experience with enterprise digital projects which use customer experience and customer-centric design approaches. This role is an additional resource to a busy team who are standing up an exciting new digital project. It is expected that you will have a strong core BA skill set and proven recent experience with large scale digital projects (cloud based web portals, API’s etc). This role would suit a technical Business Analyst to a tee and will work in a dynamic team with a great social culture.
- Working with the business to ensure all stakeholder needs are addressed and understood
- Working with UX team to support definition of UX strategy alongside anticipated architectural capabilities
- Working with the Product Owner to support definition of project roadmap, product backlog and sprint backlogs
- Definition of detailed analysis artefacts including user stories, acceptance criteria, UI behaviours, full-stack process-flows
- Supporting all team stakeholders across releases and sprints
- Your ability to manage stakeholders within the business and build strong relationships across all internal tech teams is crucial.
- You will have proven ability to work well with other colleagues on the digital programme to ensure all cross-programme dependencies are identified and managed.
- You will be a hands on Business Analyst with experience working in an Agile delivery environment and have excellent leadership experience.
- Ability to problem solve and a be a strategic thinker
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.