Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 15 September 2018 2018-09-152018-11-14 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Join this recently established team as they undertake a number of projects.
About the role:
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the review and development of business systems and processes to enable business goals. This role involves managing and being directly involved in projects or processes across the organisation where you can bring your skills and knowledge into play.
You will map current processes and carry out workshops to understand issues and problems with the current state, and find ways to create efficiencies and prioritise solutions for the business. You must be tech savvy with a clear understanding of business change.
The Business Analyst will be required to work closely with other business representatives to ensure their engagement with and commitment to any changes in the way the business operates.
Key strengths and skills:
- At least three years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Proven ability to elicit, analyse, document and manage business and user requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Analysis of current and future states
- An understanding of technology and able to liaise well with technical teams
- Knowledge of business systems, applications and processes
- A focus on quality outcomes and customer driven change
- Fantastic attention to detail
- A passion for meaningful work, with a values based approach
- Experience with or an understanding of service design is advantageous
You will be part of a supportive team with a diverse range of experience. This is a great opportunity for an experienced business analyst to make an impact on work, with tangible outcomes for New Zealanders.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.