Senior Business Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A Senior Business Analyst with significant agile delivery experience is required to own solutions from concept to delivery and hit the ground running within a modern team culture.
Overview of the company:
This renowned Kiwi owned and operated company has been part of thousands of families and people’s lives during its established time in New Zealand. This company is looking to grow their team with the addition of a Senior Business Analyst. You will be working alongside a Junior and a Senior Business Analyst, so there are mentoring opportunities available.
About the role:
This is an exciting and challenging role where you will be delivering great customer solutions and coordinating activity across several technologies.
- End to end delivery
- Work across programmes of API, web, mobile apps and internal management systems
- This role will push the normal Senior Business Analyst responsibilities out, so you will have a wider remit and be involved with a broader programme of work
- You will be measured on comprehensive quality solutions that delight customers
- Reporting into the CIO and working with internal customers
- You will be a hands on Senior Business analyst with experience in an Agile delivery environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and build lasting relationships
- Have strong leadership qualities with the ability to mentor
- Be able to work collaboratively across all levels
- Flexible working hours
- Report directly into a decision maker
- Great office location in Auckland CBD
- Supportive work environment
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.