Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-05 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are excited to be partnering with a market leading cloud based software solution organisation who are based in the Auckland CBD. This organisation are on the lookout for a passionate Business Analyst who wants to join a fast moving company.
This Business Analyst will have experience working for a software solutions organisation. You will need to be the type of person who doesn’t mind a changing environment and who enjoys working in a cross functional team. This role will involve setting up best practices within the Business Analyst space.
This Business Analyst will be utilizing expertise in the user experience space as the champion for the product. This role will involve analytical business analysis, requirements gathering and influencing decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Apply a product-centric approach to define, visualise and execute digital delivery
- Gathering, analysing and documenting business requirements
- Translating business requirements into technical deliverables
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Designing, documenting and executing testing plans, and test scripts as appropriate
- Creating and maintaining release information and user documentation
- Ensuring requirements are met and delivered on time
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years proven experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive skills to get things done
- Ability to self-manage
- Strong organisational, administrative and project management skills
- Experience working with Jira
- Proven experience testing web applications and mobile web automation
- Experience developing test plans, test cases and other related documentation
- Knowledge of full software development lifecycle
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
This organisation has hundreds of high profile clients across New Zealand and Australia, they have built an in demand product. To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands of system users to hundreds of thousands of system users, they need to expand. This is an opportunity to join a world class software development company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.