Lead Business Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 2 December 2018 2018-12-02it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our highly engaged team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
About the role
Reporting into the PMO Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing the BA team to help identify, implement and execute key strategic projects and play an integral part in delivering successful organisational wide changes to the business.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and develop the Business Analysts Team to ensure constant upskilling and knowledge sharing.
- Delivering projects, ICT, business readiness, analysis and continuous improvement programme expertise.
- Support the business in production of cost benefit analysis and/or production of business case and project lifecycle submissions.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and business needs to achieve planned service outcomes.
- Support the PMO team to effectively deliver organisational change associated with projects, ensuring that stakeholders are informed and ready for change.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders and external suppliers.
To shine in the role:
- Proven people and project leadership experience.
- Passion for fostering and sustaining a positive and collaborative learning environment.
- A solid understanding of project methodologies including Agile/Lean principles.
- Relevant degree or qualification.
- Proven experience delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Solid business analysis techniques (including process mapping).
- Excellent relationship and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and ability to take people on a journey.
- Ability to lead change and ensure stakeholders are fully involved.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.