Senior Business Analyst
Salary Competitive salary
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 4 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 it Wellington Central NZ NZD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Join this small but dynamic team as a Senior Business Analyst, utilising your robust project knowledge and analytical skills to add value and lift the internal capabilities of this industry leading business.
About the role:
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the review and development of business systems and processes to enable business goals. This role involves managing and being directly involved in projects or processes across the organisation where you can bring your skills and knowledge into play.
You will map current processes and carry out workshops to understand issues and problems with the current state, and find ways to create efficiency's and prioritise solutions for the business. You will be tech savvy, but with a clear understanding of business change.
The Senior Business Analyst will be required to work closely with other business representatives to ensure their engagement with and commitment to any changes in the way the business operates.
Key strengths and skills:
- At least 5 years experience in a Senior Business Analyst role
- Proven ability to elicit, analyse, document and manage business and user requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Analysis of current and future states
- Knowledge of business systems, applications and processes
- A focus on quality outcomes and customer driven change
- Fantastic attention to detail
- A passion for meaningful work, with a values based approach
- A flexible and adaptable attitude
- Ability to engage across business teams and units, providing advice as required
You will be part of a supportive team, with a diverse range of experience. This is a great opportunity for an experienced senior business analyst to make an impact on work, lifting the organisations internal capabilities as they embark on an exciting new project of growth.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.