Senior Business Analyst
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Sammie Hicks
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-03-15 it Auckland NZ NZD 75 115 115 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
An exciting contract is up for grabs for a strong Business Analyst with experience in SAP CRM. Immediate Start for a 3 month contract!
Overview of the company
A exciting Auckland CBD company is seeking a strong Business Analyst for a 3 month contract to join their team in February 2019. The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the delivery of enhancements to a CRM solution in relation to capturing and managing a service system.
About the role:
A great opportunity for a contract Business Analyst for a CRM project. This role is needing an experienced Business Analyst to document detailed business requirements via workshops and interviews, facilitate the review and approval of the requirements by the relevant stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working with SAP CRM. This is a critical position and has lots of scope to develop your skill set.
- Assist with assessing change requests and provide options and recommended course of action.
- Support the estimation of work and guiding/leading of more complex BA pieces of work.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships / networks across the group and the business.
- Assist with Data quality assessments and identify data cleansing and enrichment requirements.
- Consult and work closely with the broader teams to ensure solution design, development and testing activities are well supported by the detail and quality of the captured requirements.
- Support the change team to understand business analysis deliverables required to support UAT testing and training.
- Previous experience working with SAP CRM.
- Ability to hone in on key risks/issues with a pragmatic approach.
- Experience with Data quality assessments and remediation strategy and execution.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary team and communicating effectively so developers and other project team members have shared understanding of delivery outcomes and approach required.
- Experience producing high quality requirements within agreed time-frames that are used to support the definition of a solution that meets business objectives using both Agile and Waterfall methods.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sammie Hicks on 09 374 7324.