Salary $80,000 - $100,000 per annum
Consultant Ana McCormack
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-04-15 it Auckland NZ NZD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
The successful candidate will have extensive SQL and SAS programming skills and be comfortable with developing policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of performance data.
Overview of the company
Leading financial institution in New Zealand, based in Auckland CBD.
About the role
This role will be instrumental in supporting the expansion and development of a data infrastructure within the business, as well as the actual execution of analysis and generation of insights
An important aspect of this role is liaising effectively with a large number of stakeholders; including product managers, distribution, business finance, business risk, project management and compliance.
This person will need to be resilient as this is a fast moving environment where priorities and projects change frequently.
- Develop, streamline and optimise the process to support business initiatives for monitoring the business performance
- Collaborate with various departments to design and develop management reports to fulfil the business need under tight schedule
- Develop and test complex programs & process according to business specifications and in alignment with Group policies/standards
- Support to transform the business requirements into programs and processes to deliver high quality information deliverable (e.g. analysis, management information reporting, data extracts, campaign files etc.) in both regular and ad hoc fashion
- Provide recommendations and drive towards consensus regarding the appropriate data sources, business rules and end product content/format and delivery mechanisms to meet requirements
- Expert level in SQL and SAS programming
- 4-5 years’ experience in a data analyst role
- Experience working in a culture of performance and innovation, focused on the customer and product.
Progression Opportunities within the wider team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ana McCormack on 09 374 7306.