Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 it Auckland NZ NZD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Robert Walters are partnering with a New Zealand owned organisation who have a very exciting growth strategy. They are based close to the train line – city fringe location. Are you tired of working for an organisation were nothing gets done due to endless barriers and processes. Well this role is all about getting stuff done. This company can make decisions fast and drive projects forward to get the solutions they need.
About the role
The Business Analyst will be part of a team who provide customer centric lending solutions to their customers. Here employees and customers are genuinely valued which results in a great culture and team environment.
They have an exciting position available for a Business Analyst who is keen to develop in their career.
This Business Analyst will need to be…
- A self-starter – someone who likes getting things done.
- Have proven experience as a Business Analyst, with the ability to work technically
- Ability to decipher business needs and then create requirements.
- Strong communication skills and experience running workshops and being the bridge between IT and the business.
If you have all the below – you could be ideal for this Business Analyst position
- Have a strong analytical mind with an excellent excel skills in terms of data analysis.
- Have worked in both an agile and waterfall project delivery environment.
- Be on the ball with organising your day and have strong time management skills.
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines at once and manage workload appropriately.
This organisation provides customer centric lending solutions to their customers, employees and customers are genuinely valued which results in a great culture and team environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.