Agile Business Analyst
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Sammie Hicks
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-04-10 it Auckland 73 Remuera Road, Remuera, Auckland NZ 1050 NZD 90 110 110 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Exciting 6-month contract for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to join a highly motivated Digital Transformation programme of work. Potential for extension for the right candidate.
Overview of the company
An exciting contract is up for grabs with a motivated company who is looking to implement multiple projects over a wider programme of work using SCRUM. The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the digital programme of work in an agile environment.
This role is an immediate start with great hourly rates!
• Work in an Agile continuous delivery environment and be responsible for analysing and documenting requirements, facilitate workshops and design solution sessions.
• Consult and work closely with the broader team to ensure all requirements have the development group or assigned vendor during the design and test activities
• Work with various members of leadership to assess identified risks and issues and escalate risks and issues when required.
• Support the estimation of work and guiding/leading of more complex BA pieces of work.
• Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships / networks across the group and the business.
• Assist in managing relationships with various stakeholders by providing timely and accurate information.
• Professionally respond to and resolve queries within agreed parameters.
• Determines stakeholder influence and relationship needs and communicates impacts effectively.
• Complete BA lessons learned at the end of each phase and end of project.
• Experience working in large complex programmes.
• Experience in an agile environment, including SCRUM.
• Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to hone in on key risks/issues but balance these with a pragmatic approach.
• Capability to analyse issues and provide comprehensive options assessment.
• Experience producing high quality requirements within agreed timeframes that are used to support the definition of a solution that meets business objectives.
• Ability to communicate effectively so developers and other project team members have shared understanding of delivery outcomes and approach required.
• Determine stakeholder influence and relationship needs and communicates impacts effectively.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sammie Hicks on 09 374 7324.