Manager- Advanced BI
Salary Competetive Salary
Consultant Jack Mehta
Date posted 31 March 20192019-03-31 2019-05-30 it Auckland 632 Great South Road NZ 1051 NZD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Netlogix www.netlogix.co.nz
A vastly-growing freight management business in New Zealand seek an experienced Business Intelligence Manager in their Auckland offices. The role will report directly into the Head of IT, and will have three direct reports. The successful candidate will run the data space, and focus on improving performance for the business whilst adding fresh ideas.
Freight logistics solutions provider based in Auckland.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of IT and working closely the CEO and Senior Management Team, the Advanced BI Manager will lead a small team whose primary focus is to develop and implement a BI framework including Customer-BI, Carrier-BI and Internal Stakeholder-BI.
- Design and build a prediction system from customer, carrier and external data
- Establish and maintain a high-quality BI framework
- Take a leading role as data curator
- Provide leadership, technical assistance, and cross training
- Influence internal and external stakeholders
- Expert at AI and machine learning techniques
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Experience with data science tool kits
- Liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders
- Opportunity to lead, coach and manage direct reports in the team