Senior Business Analyst (Process)
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Sammie Hicks
Date posted 9 April 20192019-04-09 2019-05-09 it Auckland Auckland 35 Graham street NZ NZD 90 115 115 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Exciting short-term contract for an experienced Business Analyst to join a highly motivated team. This contract will be through to the end of June, however, there is a potential for extension for the right candidate.
Overview of the company
An exciting contract is up for grabs with a motivated company who is looking to re-engineer their processes within their programme of work.
Due to recent changes this organisation is looking to bring on an experienced Business Analyst to create clarity with regards to the processes to follow and where to find the most up to date documentation relating to process, policy, guidelines, training and reporting.
This role is an immediate start with great hourly rates!
- Build process improvement capability with stakeholders around business process identification, evaluation and improvement, to achieve sustainable practice and knowledge to deliver future changes.
- Contribute to the process to prioritise improvements and initiatives based on strategic fit, business benefit and impact to customer.
- Review existing current state documentation relating to process and practice
- Analyse and map current state process, identifying variances where applicable, and impact of these variances to business outcomes, customer, and other stakeholders.
- Challenge current working practices; identify process improvement opportunities referring to analysis and project work already undertaken.
- Recommend, analyse and document future state processes based on best practice
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and providing detailed analysis of business benefit and impact in order to gain endorsement and assist with prioritization.
- At least 7 but ideally 10 years working experience as a BA across a variety of large complex organisations
- Significant experience analysing and document current and future state business process
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Previous experience with significant change and transformation processes
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills. Must to able to facilitate work meetings & workshops, ask the right questions, and actively listen and take in new information.
- Must be able to do a critical review of data, documentation, user input surveys, workflows and options before arriving at a solution
- Quick learner able to work with ambiguity
- Ability to use DMAIC methodology
- Understanding of process variation, and the skills to reduce variation in process to achieve predicted outcomes
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sammie Hicks on 09 374 7324.