CRM Business Analyst
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Sammie Hicks
Date posted 8 May 20192019-05-08 2019-06-07 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 80 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
3-month contract for a strong Business Analyst with experience in SAP CRM. Immediate Start!
Overview of the company
A exciting Auckland CBD government organisation is seeking a strong Business Analyst for a 3 month contract to join their team immediately.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the delivery of enhancements to a CRM solution in relation to capturing and managing customer service system.
About the role:
A great opportunity for a contract Business Analyst to join this organisation and improve their current system. This role has a SAP CRM and GIS solutions focus and is needing an experienced Business Analyst to document detailed business requirements via workshops and interviews, facilitate the review and approval of the requirements by the relevant SME’s and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working with SAP CRM and ideally GIS solutions. This is a critical position and has lots of scope to develop your skill set.
- Assist with re-engineering and optimising the in-scope business processes as part of the requirements gathering exercise and in conjunction with the Service Design Lead.
- Consult and work closely with the broader teams to ensure solution design, development and testing activities are well supported by the detail and quality of the captured requirements.
- Support the technology change team to understand business analysis deliverables required to support User Acceptance testing and training activities.
- Work with the necessary Managers to assess identified risks and issues and escalate risks and issues when required.
- Assist with assessing change requests and provide options and recommended course of action.
- Support the estimation of work and guiding/leading of more complex BA pieces of work.
- Experience producing high quality requirements within agreed time-frames that are used to support the definition of a solution that meets business objectives using both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Previous experience working with SAP CRM and ideally GIS solutions.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary team and communicating effectively so developers and other project team members have shared understanding of delivery outcomes and approach required.
- Ability to hone in on key risks/issues with a pragmatic approach.
- Experience with Data quality assessments and remediation strategy and execution.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sammie Hicks on 09 374 7324.