Agile Business Analyst
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Sammie Hicks
Date posted 8 May 20192019-05-08 2019-06-07 it Auckland Auckland 73 Remuera road, Remuera NZ 1050 NZD 650 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Exciting 6-month contract for an experienced Senior Agile Business Analyst to join a highly motivated Digital Transformation programme of work. Potential for extension for the right candidate.
Overview of the company
An exciting contract is up for grabs with a motivated company who is looking to implement multiple projects over a wider programme of work. This company is looking to grow their squad with the addition of a Business Analyst.
This role is an immediate start with great daily rates!
- Work in an Agile continuous delivery environment and be responsible for analysing and documenting requirements, facilitate workshops and design solution sessions.
- Consult and work closely with the broader team to ensure all requirements have the development group or assigned vendor during the design and test activities
- Work with various members of leadership to assess identified risks and issues and escalate risks and issues when required.
- Support the estimation of work and guiding/leading of more complex BA pieces of work.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships / networks across the group and the business.
- Assist in managing relationships with various stakeholders by providing timely and accurate information.
- Professionally respond to and resolve queries within agreed parameters.
- Determines stakeholder influence and relationship needs and communicates impacts effectively.
- Complete BA lessons learned at the end of each phase and end of projects.
- Experience working in large complex programmes.
- Experience in an agile environment, including SCRUM.
- Billing experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to hone in on key risks/issues but balance these with a pragmatic approach.
- Capability to analyse issues and provide comprehensive options assessment.
- Experience producing high quality requirements within agreed timeframes that are used to support the definition of a solution that meets business objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively so team members have shared understanding of delivery outcomes and approach required.
- Determine stakeholder influence and relationship needs and communicates impacts effectively.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sammie Hicks on 09 374 7324.