CRM Business Analyst
Salary Competitive rate
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-06-29 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 90 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
4-month contract for several strong Business Analysts with experience in CRM delivery. Remediation process project – global reach and immediate start!
Overview of the company
A exciting global organisation is seeking two to three strong Business Analyst for a 4 month contract to join their team immediately. These Business Analysts will be responsible for supporting the delivery of enhancements to a CRM solution with a global reach. This project is in flight but there are requirements for strong process BA skillset. There are multiple roles!
About the role:
These contracts will be supporting the global project team as they work to complete this CRM roll out by the end of September. Our client needs experienced Business Analysts to document detailed business requirements via workshops and interviews, facilitate the review and approval of the requirements by the relevant SME’s and stakeholders.
- Assist with re-engineering and optimising the in-scope business processes as part of the requirements gathering exercise and in conjunction with the Service Design Lead.
- Consult and work closely with the broader teams to ensure solution design, development and testing activities are well supported by the detail and quality of the captured requirements.
- Support the technology change team to understand business analysis deliverables required to support User Acceptance testing and training activities.
- Work with the necessary Managers to assess identified risks and issues and escalate risks and issues when required.
- Assist with assessing change requests and provide options and recommended course of action.
- Support the estimation of work and guiding/leading of more complex BA pieces of work.
- Experience producing high quality requirements within agreed time-frames that are used to support the definition of a solution that meets business objectives using both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Previous experience working with CRM solutions in large corporates.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary team and communicating effectively so developers and other project team members have shared understanding of delivery outcomes and approach required.
- Ability to hone in on key risks/issues with a pragmatic approach.
- Experience with Data quality assessments and remediation strategy and execution.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.