Agile Business Analyst
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-07-24 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 95 105 105 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting 6-month contract for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to join a highly motivated team!
Overview of the company:
An exciting contract is up for grabs with a dynamic financial services company who are looking to grow their team with the addition of an experienced Agile Business Analyst. Join a team who acts as the gateway between front end applications and core business systems.
About the role:
This is an interesting new contract role for an Agile Business Analyst who has solid experience with enterprise projects which use customer experience and customer-centric design approaches. It is expected that you will have a strong core BA skill set and proven recent experience with large scale enterprise projects. This role would suit an experienced Business Analyst with exposure to both technical and business change initiatives within an agile delivery environment. This is a dynamic team with a great social culture.
• Working with the business to ensure all stakeholder needs are addressed and understood
• Working with the Product Owner to support definition of project roadmap, product backlog and sprint backlogs
• Definition of detailed analysis artefacts including user stories, acceptance criteria, UI behaviours, full-stack process-flows
• Ability to drive things forward and feel comfortable in a climate of ambiguity.
• Supporting all team stakeholders across releases and sprints
• Own the creation of enabler features and stories in Jira
• Own the creation of enabler story acceptance criteria
• You will be a hands on Business Analyst with experience working in an Agile delivery environment and have excellent leadership experience.
• You will collaborate with other Product Owners and System Managers to understand and negotiate the priorities and impacts.
• You will own and prioritise the team backlog
• Your ability to manage stakeholders within the business and build strong relationships across all internal tech teams is crucial.
• You will have proven ability to work well with other colleagues on this transformation programme to ensure all cross-programme dependencies are identified and managed.
• You will participate in the scrum ceremonies and release planning
• You will ability to problem solve and a be a strategic thinker
• You will ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence beneficial.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.