Senior Business Analyst
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 30 June 20192019-06-30 2019-07-30 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 100 110 110 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Overview of the company: Several exciting contracts are up for grabs within a dynamic financial services company, who are growing their delivery team with additional experienced business focused Business Analysts. Join a team who are the gateway to core business transformation in an evolving company.
About the role:
These roles are contract requirements for experienced Business Analysts who have solid experience with enterprise projects which use customer experience and customer-centric design approaches. It is expected that you will have a strong core BA skill set and proven recent experience with large scale enterprise projects. These roles will suit experienced Business Analysts with exposure to business change initiatives within an agile delivery environment. This is a dynamic team with a great social culture.
• Working with the business to ensure all stakeholder needs are addressed and understood
• Working with the Product Owner to support definition of project roadmap, product backlog and sprint backlogs
• Definition of detailed analysis artefacts including user stories, acceptance criteria, process-flows etc
• Ability to drive things forward and feel comfortable in a climate of ambiguity.
• Supporting all team stakeholders across releases and sprints
• Own the creation of enabler features and stories in Jira
• Own the creation of enabler story acceptance criteria
• You will be a hands on Business Analyst with experience working in an Agile delivery environment and have excellent leadership experience.
• You will collaborate with other Product Owners to understand and negotiate the priorities and impacts.
• You will own and prioritise the team backlog
• Your ability to manage stakeholders within the business and build strong relationships across all internal tech teams is crucial.
• You will have proven ability to work well with other colleagues on this transformation programme to ensure all cross-programme dependencies are identified and managed.
• You will participate in the scrum ceremonies and release planning
• You will ability to problem solve and a be a strategic thinker
• You will ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence beneficial
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.