Business Process Analyst
Salary $95 - $105 per hour
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 95 105 105 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Overview of the company: An exciting contract is up for grabs with a busy financial services company who are looking to grow their team with the addition of an experienced Business Process Analyst.
About the role:
This is an interesting contract role for a Business Process Analyst who has solid experience with enterprise projects and ideally within a financial services environment. This role would suit someone with exposure to both technical and business change initiatives however the focus is more on business delivery.
• Mapping current and future state business processes across an operational environment
• Working with the business to ensure all stakeholder needs are addressed and understood
• Ability to drive things forward and feel comfortable in a climate of ambiguity.
• You will be a hands on Business Process Analyst with experience working in financial services environment
• You will collaborate with Product Owners and other delivery teams to understand and negotiate the priorities and impacts.
• Your ability to manage stakeholders within the business and build strong relationships across all internal delivery teams is crucial.
• You will have proven ability to work well with other colleagues on this transformation programme to ensure all cross-programme dependencies are identified and managed.
• You will ability to problem solve and a be a strategic thinker
- You will ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships
- You will provide detailed instructions for training and support for change management
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.