Contract Pronto BA
Consultant Richard Caccioppoli
Date posted 9 October 20192019-10-09 2019-11-08 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 100 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Act as a subject matter on the Pronto ERP System
• Act as a subject matter on the ERP identifying areas for improvement and resolving complex issues
• Ensure all help desk requests are answered within agreed SLA’s
• Ensure all applications are fit for purpose and is implemented in a reliable manner
• Minimise disruptions to users in any patching, upgrade, or implementation works
• Implementations of the Pronto-Xi ERP system for new customers
• Customer support, including training and program upgrades.
• Document and complete client requests in a timely manner or escalated within the business
• Support and train business users
• Liaise with vendors to ensure fixes are solved in a timely manner
• Develop mentoring program and ensure key application elements are addressed
• Provide leadership on ERP matters
What we are after
• Must have an advanced and hands on working knowledge of Pronto-Xi.
• Customer focussed attitude pushing for best-practice customer service
• Ability to manage and support team
• Ability to introduce new products, services and upgrades
• Strong attention to detail and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• IT related qualification will stand you in good stead
• Proven experience in setting priorities, problem solving and designing of complex solutions
• Experience consulting across various small-medium industry sectors
• Integration experience across various ERP modules and applications
• Proven business analysis skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Richard Caccioppoli on 09 374 7327.