Senior Business / Reporting Analyst
Consultant George Meckiffe
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-22 it Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 116000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is dedicated to supporting any child in New Zealand whose wellbeing is at significant risk of harm now, or in the future. They produce information in response to enquiries from Ministers, the public, media, our leadership team and internal project teams, so you will need to be analytical and technical as well as a great communicator and relationship builder.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Senior Reporting and Business Analysis to n the team on their journey on data visualisation and opportunity to change. This person will perform data retrieval, data manipulation and data analysis, and will be interrogating data sets from our frontline systems and translate this into meaningful reports with commentary for our leaders.
Your key resonsibilities:
- Information Analysis
- Business Reporting
- Advice and Support to internal and external stakeholders
- Relationship Management
- Team player
- Improve BAU through improving SaaS operations
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Willingness to travel within New Zealand
- Extensive experience in business information and reporting in a large complex organisation.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences and build and maintain rapport with others.
- Ability to build effective working relationships within the team and across the business
- Advanced technical computer and data manipulation skills and the ability to analyse data using the appropriate tools (eg MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, SAS,)
- Proven experience in investigating and analysing problems, and reaching sound conclusions
- Proven high performance in quality assurance of interpretation and analysis of data
- The ability to teach and mentor technical aspects of the position to Analysts and lead projects as necessary.
- Understanding and appreciation of cross cultural issues and concerns, in particular, knowledge of tikanga Māori, and Pacific peoples’ cultures is beneficial