Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 5 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 it Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 95000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
AMP are a customer centric and deeply human organisation who work to help their customers realise their best life. They focus on the customer experience, retention, investment outcomes, and running an efficient business model to drive customer advocacy and profitable performance outcomes.
AMP are looking for a Business Analyst to work with business teams to understand and define
business needs and recommend feasible solutions. The Business Analyst will work on a range of projects
covering technology, business process, and operating model transformation.
- Deliver business analysis outputs on projects
- Work with cross functional teams to translate customer needs and technology directions into new or enhanced solutions and services
- Engage with internal and external technology teams to ensure needs are translated into appropriate solutions
- Provide thought leadership on options to introduce effective and innovative business systems
- Work with AU programme teams to ensure NZ needs are documented and successfully delivered
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops with cross functional teams
- Contribute to the development of the AMP Life IT roadmap, including influencing stakeholders to ensure NZ needs are captured and delivered
- Consult and make recommendations on business process opportunities
- Strong understanding of business analysis tools and methods
- Ability to translate business / product strategy into requirements and functional specifications
- Excellent collaboration, relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective relationships and communicate across a diverse stakeholder group
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership and see tasks through to completion
- Previous experience developing customer requirements and facilitating stakeholder workshops
This is an opportunity to further develop your career, working with a range of stakeholders and having a direct impact on positive outcomes for AMP's customer base.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.