Senior Business Analyst
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2019-12-18 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 90 110 110 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
New contract for a very Senior Business Analyst to join a complex project in Auckland with overseas travel. This role will suit Senior BA’s with experience facing off to C-Suite execs and are happy with some time spent in international offices!
Overview of the company:
An exciting contract is up for grabs with a busy financial services company who are looking to for a Senior Business Analyst for an urgent contract role.
About the role:
This is an urgent role on a really interesting project which is a “must win” for this cool company seeking this Senior Business Analyst who has solid experience with enterprise projects and ideally within a financial services environment. This role would suit someone with exposure to projects across regulation, finance and business change initiatives however the focus is more on business delivery.
• Mapping current and future state business processes across an operational environment
• Working to provide planning around audit point delivery and engage stakeholders along the journey
• Working with the business to ensure all stakeholder needs are addressed and understood
• Ability to drive things forward and feel comfortable in a climate of ambiguity.
• You will be a hands on Senior Business Analyst with experience working in financial services environment at Board level.
• You will collaborate with Product Owners and other delivery teams to understand and negotiate the priorities and impacts.
• Your ability to manage stakeholders within the business and build strong relationships across all internal delivery teams is crucial.
• You will have proven ability to work well with other colleagues on this transformation programme to ensure all cross-programme dependencies are identified and managed.
• You will ability to problem solve and a be a strategic thinker
- You will ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships
- You will provide detailed instructions for training and support for change management
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.