Salary $110,000 - $120,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Van Vuuren
Date posted 1 December 20192019-12-01 2020-01-30 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Responsible for driving application value through the configuration and maintenance of core business applications through the phases of strategise, architect, select, deploy, operate, evolve and retire. Specific responsibility for leading complex functional/process analysis and building or configuring, maintaining or enhancing, and eventually decommissioning applications through their lifecycle. Individuals with experience working on Finance systems/applications or Health & Safety systems/applications will be given preference.
- Drive application value by leading complex functional/process analysis and development
- Facilitate collaboration and workshops with cross-functional squads to co-design innovative solutions
- Understand the customer journey and translate it into user stories.
- Configure solutions with a high quality, effortless user experience.
- Support and drive business-led cross functional iterative delivery and ensure work is transparent and visible.
- Strong alignment to the ways of working and development practices across applications
- Works across the organisation to influence how development can enable new sources of value.
- Ensure positive customer experience and promote a culture focused on ensuring customer needs are met.
- Facilitates regular feedback to stakeholders to keep them engaged.
- Develops productive relationships with all stakeholders, that ensure business requirements are understood and executed to agreed plan.
- Keeps all stakeholders appropriately informed, resulting in a reduced volume of escalations and backlogs.
- Stays connected across the business, understands business challenges and opportunities and utilises technology investments to deliver value.
Teamwork and Problem Solving
- Encourages diverse thinking around solutions to known and anticipated issues that affect delivery.
- Support and promote the drive towards a cross-functional skillset across all core applications.
- Challenges the status-quo, looks for new opportunities to better leverage existing and future investment.
- Support and enhance the ways of working and development practices across applications.
- Ensure value delivery and speed within the cross functional teams.
- Applies technical expertise across applications to support cross-functional squad members and delivery.
- Cross-skills across core applications and develops a strong understanding of the digital applications landscape.
Engagement and Motivation
- Supports a high performance team culture, which drives engagement of all team members to achieve business, personal and professional development objectives.
- Collaborate across disciplines and apply knowledge in areas of expertise other than one’s own.
- Actively coach and share knowledge and expertise with others.
- Works with urgency, focusing on continuous improvement and swift resolution of issues
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Van Vuuren on 09 374 7313.