Business Process Analyst
Consultant James Gillespie
Date posted 13 June 2022wellington information-technology/business-analyst 2022-06-13 2022-07-13 it wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the company This Wellington organisation focuses on improving the life of Kiwi’s by advocating for them on the global stage About the role Due to recent current events, a new regulatory function is being stood up to react to the ever-changing global landscape. This business group is looking for a Business Analyst that has a strong process experience who can pull together a document on the current processes and procedures that have been developed.
• Map out the current regulatory processes across the group
• Contribute to the development of a new operating model
• Work on a large cross agency and private sector programme
Skills & experience
• Experience in designing processes in a regulatory function
• Experience working with cross-agency and private sector stakeholders
• Ability to document high- level and detailed requirements for a new unit
• Ability to create dashboards to present data to stakeholders
• Able to provide solutions to support strategic outcomes.
List the key benefits in bullet points.
• Contract role
• 6 months
• Flexible working opportunity
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact James Gillespie on 04 471 9701.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 1 July 2022We are on the lookout for people to join our growing team delivering digital services, someone with 3+ years’ experience who can help our projects succeed. As a Solution Architect you will be involved in a range of technical projects playing a part in helping transform the justice system and create real-life impacts.