Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 10 January 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known media company with a great culture. You will be responsible for evaluating and designing customer journeys in a collaborative way over all platforms.
Overview of the company
A constantly evolving household name with a thriving digital department. Operating in a dynamic and fast-paced industry, this company is aware of the importance of investing in its people and products to promote further growth both internally and externally. All about Agile, teams work in a Spotify-like squad model.
About the role:
Reporting to the GM of Product, you be a generalist of sorts – touching on UX,UI, and CX in this role. A true understanding of customer empathy is key. You will be responsible for stakeholder interaction, running workshops, customer journeys, prototyping, wireframing, forming design solutions, and user testing.
- Observing and engaging with the consumer to understand experiences and motivations – analysing large amounts of data.
- Working collaboratively on leading divergent and convergent workshops, documenting and archiving outputs of these.
- Producing UI designs, consumer journeys, interaction models, workflow, information architecture, schematics, wireframes, and interaction/functional specs.
- Building prototypes, identifying and define metrics that concepts will be evaluated against, documenting and validating testing findings.
- 2+ years CX, UX, or UI experience, preferably in the media industry.
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite etc.
- Great communication and stakeholder interaction skills.
- Comfortable in an Agile environment.
Career opportunities / selling points
An amazing opportunity for a driven leader with a can-do attitude and a customer-focussed mindset to bring the best experiences possible to the consumer.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.